Friday, February 5, 2010


My daughter Morgan is turning 16 in 18 days! We have always done big birthdays on special years, 5, 10, 13 and now 16. This year I'm having a surprise "Amazing Race" party. I would post all the details but it's top secret! Check back to view all the pics.

Sixteen years is crazy to wrap my head around. Sometimes I wish I could still hold her on my hip and smother her with kisses. So for not to many parental regrets, but something tells me the next two years will be the most challenging. Slowly I will have to start loosening the strings and teaching her how to be on her own. Wow..... 2 years is really not that much time. One day you wake up and throw them out into this world, just hoping and praying they are ready.

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he
will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6

No comments: