Monday, March 8, 2010

Favorite cake!



I'm really not a cake eater, but I found this recipe a couple years ago and I can't stop making it!
This one pictured is actually the first time I used chocolate cake. Usually I use white and make
a pistachio cake. I'm sharing my recipe and would love to hear what you think!

Super moist cake mix (white)
3 eggs
1 cup oil
12 ounces of sprite
1 box pistachio pudding

mix all these ingredients and separate into two round pans (spray pans, place wax paper down
and spray again) you can also change it up by using different cake mixes, pudding and pop
bake at 350 for 32 minutes.

Frosting
Whipped cream (I make my own) small whipping cream, vanilla, sugar
Box of pistachio pudding mixed with cup and a half of milk
mix all together and frost

pistachio pudding, white cake mix and sprite
cheesecake pudding, white cake mix and sprite
chocolate fudge pudding, chocolate cake mix and pepsi

HAPPY BAKING

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It is really yummy!

Anonymous said...

That truly was the BEST cake! I have been craving it, and I am not usually a big cake eater either! I think I'll go make it now!! Thanks for sharing the recipe! -b