



These pics were taken of me when I was 50 lbs. thinner. We went on a trip to the Keys and my sister and mother-in-law went on a huge diet with me! Then I only had to lose 20 lbs to get to this weight. Now I have to lose 50! When we left for this trip I still wanted to lose about 5 more lbs. I remember how good I felt at this weight and told myself to never gain it back. Seven years later...... But it's pointless to dwell on would uh could uh should uh. I'm not ready to post my actual weight, I don't know why, it just seems so embarrassing. But I will say this.....I was 145 in these pics. So yeah do the math and there you have it!
Mom and I have decided to put 5 dollars in a money bag for every lb. we lose. Once we get to 100 lbs. total lost we will have a nice little nest egg for our trip to see my brother. Both him and his wife are very active and do not own a car. It will be nice to go to Portland and be able to walk around or bike and feel healthy!
Mom got her food today and she weighed in. She is doing solutions for life and they put her on a strict diet. She can have around 800 calories a day. She can only eat the food and shakes in their program. Mom weighs 217 and wants to get down to around 140. So keep posted, this will be a crazy hard journey, but will be so worth it in the end.

No comments:
Post a Comment